Scouts are do-ers and give-it-a-go-ers. Yes, we go camping, hiking, swimming, abseiling, cycling and canoeing. But we also get to hang out with our friends every week – having fun, playing games, working in a team and taking on new challenges.
Every week we give 1000 (6-25 year olds)Scouts in Luton, the skills they need for school, college, university, the job interview, the important speech, the tricky challenge and the big dreams: the skills they need for life.
Everyone’s welcome here. All genders, races and backgrounds. Regardless of your child’s physical ability – there’s a Scout adventure out there waiting for them. And we’ll help them find it.
Information for Parents
- Join Request*
- Think you know Scouting (Video)*
- The benefits of Scouting for your child and your family*
- Scout Association’s Race Around the World Campaign on Talk Radio-29 Oct 2020*
- What Scouts Do*
- Parents: Safe and Sound*
- Keeping Young People Safe Safe*
- What it Costs*
- Wish to Volunteer*
- Wish to Volunteer as a Parent at your local Group*
- Guidance for parents of local Groups approaching their Scouts activities*
- Badges, Awards, Skills*
- Where do the badges go on the uniforms*
- UK Scouts HQ*
- UK Scout HQ Activities*
- Scout Adventure Centres*
- Scout Vision and Strategy*
- Corporate Partners and Supporters*
Contact the Enquiry Co-ordinator for more details on email@example.com*.
Tel: 0844 414 5687