UK Scout HQ (Covid-19 Latest Guidance)
- HQ advise that our youth sector remains Red*
- Local Area Restrictions Level for Luton: National Lockdown* (Stay at Home)
No face to face Scouts activities may take place until further notice.
All Scout members are required to comply with Covid-19 guidance when meeting face to face is allowed (see below).
Face coverings should be worn by all Scouts and older when indoors, adults delivering activity to young people are not required to wear a face covering.
Social distancing must be observed at all times.
- Guidance and Support (FAQ’s)*
- Guidance: Getting everyone back together safely (Guidance Support Documents for Leader, Commissioner, Executive, Parents )*
- Tools to help with your risk assessments (Additional Resource)*
- Getting your section back together safely*
- Planning a safe and enjoyable programme*
- Face to Face Risk Assessment: Guidance*, Form V2*, Smart Sheet*, HQ Webinar*
- The Readiness Levels across UK Scouts*
- Groups with own venue print QR code for members over 16 click here*
- The Scouts Framework – for face to face activities*
- UK Scout Webinars*
Consider reassuring parents and the public with signs advising details.
The situation can change very quickly. Keep up to date with Scouting communications from HQ, County and District.
You can do this via the Luton Scout Website.
Falkes Scout District Covid-19 Guidance
- Safe Return Face To Face*
- Falkes District Section returning F2F Generic Letter for Parents*
- Risk Assessment Guidelines*
- Submit Risk Assessment to Risk Assessment Covid Approver Team*
Icknield Scout District Covid-19 Guidance
- Luton Council Coronavirus Latest Guidelines*
- NYA Coronavirus Latest Guidelines
- Gov.uk Face coverings: when to wear one, exemptions, how to make your own*
- Government Local Area Restrictions Level Post Code Checker* :
- Tier 1* & PDF Guidance Poster (Medium Alert)*:
- Tier 2* & PDF Guidance Poster (High Alert)*:
- Tier 3* & PDF Guidance Poster (Very High Alert)*
- Tier 4* & PDF Guidance Poster (Stay at Home)*
- Government Covid-19 Promotional material Tier Posters and Text*
Legionella Managing water risk
To contact the Enquiry Co-ordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org*